Friday, March 31, 2017

Saturday Snack {Rosemary Parmesan Bread}

Yesterday after work my friend Jenn had a little happy hour so people could see her brand new kitchen.   It has been under construction for months and she did some  of the work herself!  It was beautiful and I'm thrilled we could celebrate her new kitchen.


I would have loved to take pictures of it but there were so many people that I couldn't but I did get a picture of a few of us that were there.  Jen is next to me in black.

 

I made homemade Rosemary Parmesan bread to take with me.  It was amazing and so easy to make.  

 

Here is the recipe

Rosemary Parmesan Bread 

3 cups bread flour
1.5 cups warm water
3/4 t yeast
1.5 t sea salt 
2 T rosemary
1/4-1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Mix all ingredients except the cheese and let rise for 8 hours.   Punch the dough down one time and let rise again for an hour,  mix in the cheese.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Cook bread for 30-40 min in covered Dutch oven. Serve warm with olive oil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Xoxo


0 comments: