Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday-Picture edition

Today I am linking up with Andrea to show my top 5 favorite pictures.  This was SO hard for me because I have SO many pictures.  I have 5,680 on my phone alone.  I love pictures and I loved going through my pictures to find the pictures for this post.  It was a fun trip down memory lane :)

1.  I love this picture of our kids.  They both LOVE basketball but since they are 5 years apart they weren't ever in high school at the same time to play together.  They both do the Gus Macker tournament every year and it's so fun to be able to watch both of them play in the same tournament.


2.  Brock's graduation day was such a happy day for our little family.  It was a day I'll always remember.  We are SO proud of our son and the young man he has grown up to be.


3.  Every year I go on a trip with my Dad and sister.  I love this picture of us from Disney last year.  This picture was taken in front of my all time favorite Disney ride-haunted mansion and I am with my favorite people. 


4.  Our tree got a lot of attention last year and this picture was from the day they put it up in NYC.  Lots of fun tree memories for our family.  


5.  This picture came up on my facebook feed today!  One year ago today I was in Florida celebrating the last night of our girls trip with my besties.  I love these girls and I am so thankful for our time together.  



I hope you had a great Tuesday.
Xoxo




0 comments: