Sunday, March 12, 2017

Florida {Day 6}

Friday  we checked out of our hotel at Disney :-(. We had one last breakfast together and then my Dad and Vicki and my sister and her family left to go home.


 

Brock and I took one last walk around our resort and then we headed to Disney Springs for lunch. 

 


We always love looking at the Lego sculptures at the Lego store.

 

 

I had to say goodbye to Brock at Disney Springs.  I will say it never gets any easier for me to say goodbye to him.  I cried in the uber (the driver probably thought I was crazy) and I was still crying when my dear friend Sara picked me up for the second part of my Florida adventure-a girls weekend trip!    Brock's flight wasn't until 8pm so he went to a movie to pass the time.  

Sara and her family moved to Orlando two years ago I miss her like crazy so I was thrilled when we planned this girls weekend a few months ago.

We got in her car and headed to St. Petersburg to meet up with our friends Melany and Rachael for a weekend of fun in the sun.

 

Friday afternoon we sat by the pool and talked and had a fruity beach cocktails. 

 

After sitting in the sun all afternoon we went up to our room and to get ready for dinner.  

 
 

We walked down the beach and casual dinner and watched the sunset.  It was goregous!

 
 
After dinner we walked back to our hotel and were in bed by 9pm.  The girls made fun of me because I was asleep by 9:15!  Disney wore me out!

We had a fun first day at the beach.

Xoxo

0 comments: