Monday, March 6, 2017

Disney Day 1 {Epcot}

I left bright and early this morning to head to the airport to meet my Dad, sister and Brock at Disney for 5 fun filled days!  This is our fourth year coming to Disney as a family and it's great!  We have a lot of fun and look forward to this trip all year.


Everyone arrived last night except me because I had the Mardi Gras party.  My sister Shelby sent me this picture of our crew last night.

 

This morning they all got up early and headed to Epcot. Here they are ready for a fun filled first day at the parks.

 


I left bright and early and met up with them around noon at Club Cool for some Coca Cola products from around the world. Our favorites were Fanta from Thailand and Inca Kola from Peru.

 
 
We were lucky enough to be there during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and I could have spent all day looking at all of the beautiful toparires and flowers they had throughout the park.  They were absolutely stunning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of my favorite rides is Living with the Land.  Vicki and I rode it together and it was beautiful as always.  They had a goregous edible flower garden as part of the flower and garden festival. 

 

 

Our fast passes were for Soarin', Spaceship Earth and Mission Space.  The new Soarin' is breathtaking. I'm so glad we got to do it. Brock and Ryan also got to do Test Track.

 

While  we did the Nemo :-) 

 

 

My family did the new Frozen ride before I got there.  Ainsley told me are loved it but she looks absolutely terrified in this picture. She is a little daredevil and will go on any ride. I love her spunky little spirit.

 

We ended the day with hibachi dinner at Teppan Edo.  We go every year and I also look forward to it.

 

It was a fun filled first day at Epcot!

 

Today we are headed to my favorite place on earth-Magic Kingdom!

Xoxo 

0 comments: