Thursday, March 9, 2017

Disney Day 4 {Magic Kingdom}

Today we were back at the Magic Kingdom for another day of vacation fun.  


We started bright and early at Magic Kingdom with a trip on Space Mountain.

 
  
Then I headed to the People Mover while Ainsley and Ryan did Buzz.  I love the People Mover. It's so relaxing and you get to tour all of Tomorrowland!



After People Mover we went to get a Pineapple Float before meeting the rest of the family at our fast pass at Jungle Cruise.

 

 

 

We then did a fast pass for my all time favorite ride-Haunted Mansion!  I could do this ride every day and not get sick of it.  I absolutely love it! 

 

 

After the ride I picked up my Halloween costume for this year at Momento Mori.  I'm so happy I got it.  I always stress about my Halloween costume but not this year!


 

After Haunted Mansion we had a quick service lunch at Harbour House and then Dad, Vicki, Brock and I rode the riverboat.  I always love seeing the park from a different perspective and the riverboat is perfect for that.

 

 

 

After the riverboat we were hot  and tired so we headed back to the hotel for some rest and a swim in the Hippy Dippy pool at our resort.

 

After our afternoon at the hotel we got ready for dinner at Chef Mickey's!  This is a great character meal because you get to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy.  

 

 

After dinner we headed back to the Magic Kingdom for extra magic hours.  We were able to do a lot of rides.  We did Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Teacups, It's a Small World and Barnstormer. 

 

 

On It's A Small World right before you get off your boat there is a personalized goodbye message which we thought was really cute. 

 

Ainsley met Cinderella.  She was thrilled!

 

We closed down the park at 11 and headed back to our resort.  Brock and I were exhausted!  

 

Today we have a full day-Animal Kingdom, dinner at Park Fare and the Disney after hours event.

It's going to be a great day!

Xoxo

0 comments: