Friday, March 3, 2017

Life lately

Here are some pictures of our life lately.  The last few weeks of February were a blur. Honesty we have been going non stop.  I am SO ready for vacation.  I'm leaving G and Ava for a week to go to Florida with my Dad, Vicki and sister Shelby and her family.  Brock is flying in from Arizona and will meet us too.  I can't wait!!!


Ava's last basketball game was Friday night.  It was a play off game and they lost by 3.  The girls played their hearts out.  It was a great game.  

 

Friday for lunch Ava and I went to lunch in Cooperstown with Grandma Jan and Anne. We like to get together for a fancy girls only lunch a few times a year. It was so fun!

 

I love this picture of our sweet girl who will be 15 this month!   

 

We went to the Otesaga for lunch right on the lake.  The lake was goregous!  

 

Ava's basketball banquet is next week (sadly I'll miss it because I'll be in Florida).  I was on the committee that helped plan it.  I've been working on the program which will print today (yay!) 

 

I had a few of the Moms over last weekend to work on a craft for the head coach.  We all love Bloody Mary's so I made homemade Bloody Mary mix using a recipe from my beloved Winter Cocktails book. They were delicious! 
The craft however did not get done.  I need to finish it today.  

 

 

I'm on the committee for the Boys and Girls Club annual gala and tomorrow is the big event!  It's going to be a great night!  

I made 30 of these fluer de lis for the event with my silhoutte machine. 

 

Last night I went to help and we made these feather centerpieces for the tables.  It will look so beautiful when it all comes together tomorrow night. 

 

Lent started Wednesday and I'm giving up Diet Coke and I'm also doing this de-clutter challenge. I'm ready to get rid of our crap!!

 

Bright and early Sunday I leave for Florida!   I'm so excited to go away. My dear friend  Rachael and I are flying together because she is going down with her boys to spend 3 weeks with her parents.  I'm going to spend 5 days with my family at Disney and then Friday-Sunday I'll be in St.Pete for a girls weekend with Rachael and our friends Melany and Sara.  It's going to be a great trip! My sister sent me this pic of their magic bands  :-). 

 

That's a look at our (busy!) life lately.
Xoxo 

0 comments: