Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am soooo happy it's Friday!  We have some fun plans this weekend and I'm ready to relax and chill!




This weekend is Ava's birthday weekend!  She turns 15 on Sunday.  Tonight we are going to see Beauty and the Beast with some friends and Sunday we are going to celebrate with a birthday dinner.  

 


I have always wanted to go to the Philadelphia Flower show and yesterday my friend Jenn and I went!  We went on a bus trip and had a great day.  Everything was gorgeous!   I'm so glad we went.  I have tons of pictures and I'm hoping to put together a post soon.

 

 

Speaking of flowers I started reading this book during  the snowstorm and I am in love.  I want to read it cover to cover and then make some  beautiful arrangements.  

 

I also started reading this book yesterday.  It is the best book I've read in a long time.  It's about a Jewish family during World War 2 and it's based on a real family.  There are 5 adult kids in the family the book is about their life during the  war.

 

For lent I'm doing the 40 bags in 40 days challenge to clear the clutter from our house.  I had to skip yesterday because of the Flower Show and I'm hoping to get back on track today.

 

I hope you've had a great week.

Xoxo
  

0 comments: