Friday, March 24, 2017

Saturday Snack {pepperoni roll}

Last night I had a going away party for my friend Donna.  She's moving two hours south. Another friend had a party for her and asked each of us to bring a snack to share. 


I decided to make a pepperoni roll.  I love pepperoni rolls.  They are so good and EASY to make!   They aren't healthy but they are good for an appetizer or a quick dinner.

Since I had to work late I made this yesterday morning before work and dropped it off early for the party. 

I put the pepperoni rolls on this giving plate which another friend had brought to our house a few months ago.  I was happy to pass it on.  
To make the pepperoni unroll crescent roll dough and seal the seams.  Then top with pepperoni and a layer of cheese.
Roll the dough tightly from the long edge. Top with an egg wash and cook in a 375 degree oven for 12-14 minutes.
Cut and then serve with marinara and enjoy!
 

We took a picture that we are going to have framed for Donna (next to me in the middle) I am going to miss her ❤❤
 

Xoxo 

0 comments: