Thursday, March 2, 2017

February book club {The Good Girl}

 Wednesday night I had book club at my house.  This month we read The Good Girl.   It was a good book---very suspenseful!  Honestly I'm not done with the book I hope to finish it on vacation-ha ha!  


For book club I did a Mardi Gras theme and made an amazing cocktail from the Dixie Delights blog.

 
 
I rimmed the glasses with colored sugar.  

 

These drinks were so good!   One of the best cocktails I've ever made.  I will be making these again for sure :-)

 

We also put together a wine basket as a donation for the Boys and Girls club gala.  It was so easy everyone just brought one thing and then we put it together when we were together at book club.  

 

I always love book club night.  It was a fun night!
Xoxo 

0 comments: