Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fundraiser for the YMCA

Last night was a fundraiser for our local YMCA.  I love going every year because it's a great event!  And I teach fitness classes at the Y so it's good to show support of their fundraising efforts.  Last night they had a dinner and a band along with raffles.  300 people were there and the event raised $10,000 for the Y!


This is one of my favorite events because it's casual.  Everyone wears jeans and it's very relaxed.  

 

My three best gals pals were there too so of course we had to take a picture in the photo booth.

 

We loved the photo booth!  

 

 

Here are some other pictures from last night

 


 
 
 
They served  yummy cupcakes for dessert.  They were a big hit!

 

I wore my succulent bracelet.   I had to be a little careful with it but it held up beautifully!  I'm going to wear it again today for another event.  

 

 

It was a great Saturday night!

Xoxo

0 comments: