Thursday, April 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday.  This has been a long week and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.


Here are my favorites from this week.

1-I got two new succulent plants this week and I'm in love! One is called burro's tail and the other is string of pearls.  I have been looking for both of them and I was thrilled when I found them at our local greenhouse last weekend.
 

2-I got a new recipe book and I have been busy writing my recipes in it.  It's called the Keepsake Kitchen Diary and it holds 200 recipes.  
Last weekend I made us Mississippi Mud Pie as a great.  It was so good!
3-My family spoiled me this year on Mother's Day.  I love being their Mom and these two are my biggest blessings.  

4-Tomorrow is our Farm Retreat!  I have a small craft business called Branch and Bloom with my friend Rachael we host monthly craft classes at her organic grocery store.  This month we are teaming up with our friend Jenn to do a Farm Retreat on her farm. At the farm retreat we are going to do 2 yoga classes (Jenn is a yoga teacher), Rachael and I are going to lead a craft class on windowsill herb gardens, we are going to have a healthy farm fresh lunch and Jenn is going to give us a tour of the farm and we will get to see all the baby animals.  It's going to be a great day!  
 
5- On Monday I started Whole 30. It's a program where you eat healthy, whole Foods for one month-no dairy, no bread, no sugar, no alcohol for 30 days.  I've been cooking a lot and so far so good.  I do miss cheese but honestly I haven't had too many other cravings. I like this chart that explains what you'll feel like each day on Whole 30.  Today is Day 5 for me!  
 
 
 
That's it for me this week.  I hope you have a great weekend!  
Xoxo

0 comments: