Thursday, April 13, 2017

Life Lately

Here's a little sneak peak into our life lately....


1-we are enjoying the last week that Anne will be with us.  At the end of next week Anne is going to her new family.  Lucky for us she'll just be one block away but we are going to miss her!!! We are taking her out to Easter church and then dinner in Saturday night, Sunday we are taking her to Easter brunch before we head to D.C. for a few fun filled days.  We've had a great time with her. 

Anne with Ava and Grandma Jan

 

2-I'm the Vice President of the Garden Club and it's my job to organize the speakers every month for our meetings.  Monday night I had a four of our members do presentations on flower arranging.  In June of every year the Garden Club does an exhibit at the art gallery in town it's called Art in Bloom.  We choose a painting and arrange a flower arrangement to go along with the painting.  It's so fun!  I'veparticipated  with my friend Rachael for three years.  
 

3-our nephew Gave turned 5 on Saturday!   He is getting so big.  We love him so much ❤❤

 

4-it's been BEAUTIFUL out this week!!!   I put my poor, neglected houseplsnts outside in the sunshine and they have been loving it!  

 

5-Speaking of houseplants tonight some girlfriends are coming over and we are going to make string gardens and plant stakes.  Everyone is so excited and now I know we are officially old šŸ‘µšŸ¼šŸ‘µšŸ¼ because we at excited about these things.

The plant stakes we are making are going to be similar to these I bought last year from Magnolia in Waco, TX. 

 

6-After Easter brunch on Sunday Ava, Anne and I are heading out to with my dear friend Sabrina and her daughter to D.C. for a few days.  We are going to tour the Capital
and go to the National Zoo.  I love Washington!  I went last fall for a few days with my sister and I'm excited to go again.


I hope you've had a great week!!

Xoxo







0 comments: