Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  This is a weekend is Easter and Saturday we are going to work at the new house and Sunday we are leaving on a little spring break trip to D.C. It's going to be a great weekend!


Here are my favorites from this week.

1.  I've been reading this book about the staff in the White House and it's fascinating.  Most of the household staff-butlers, cooks, florists, and housekeepers work at the White House for decades.  This book tells their stories about working  at the most famous house in the world. 

 

2-last night I had a few friends over and we had a little craft night.   I haven't laughed as much as we did last night in a long time. 😂. I made spring mojitos as a signature drink for the evening and we ate pizza, popcorn and brownies.  It was a fun night!

 
 

 

 

 

3-I made these little flower arrangements for Easter.  There are so many pretty flowers at the store now.  I'm loving it!

 
  

That's my Friday Favorites for this week. I'm looking SO forward to the weekend!
Xoxo 

1 comments:

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

Mojitos are my fav! The perfect drink on a warm day. Enjoy DC!