Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {Summer Sign}

Yay friends it's Wednesday!  We are halfway through the week and  it's time for crafty Wednesday!  This week I made a sign for the sun room in our new house. 


I used my trusty vinyl cutter to make the sign.  I have the smaller version of the silhoutte called the Potrait.  I can make things up to 8.5 x 11 on my machine. 

 

I chose a design from the online store .  There are thousands of designs in the online store.  It's fun to go and look at all of the designs and think about what you can make. I always get a ton of ideas when I look around the online store.  

 

I wanted something summery and fun to go with my new pineapple pillows for our sunroom.  Here are the pillows I got them last week at Wal-Mart.

 
I did Make Your Own Sunshine and I put it on wooden sign that I already had that I painted white. I did a tutorial on using a vinyl cutter here.

 

Here is the finished product!

 

I love how itt turned out and I can't wait to put it in our sunroom!!

 

My friend Rachael helped me with this project. She  is going to use the same saying and put them on canvas bags to sell at our local farmers market.  She has already made a few and they are adorable!   We also made samples of two crafts hat we are doing this summer at Branch and Bloom events.

In July we are having a monogram wine glass class so we made samples for that class.

 

 

And we also made a sample of a herb garden pot  we are going to make at  our upcoming farm retreat.

 
It was so fun to work on these projects!

Xoxo

0 comments: