Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!  I can't wait! 


 

1- We are finally almost all moved in to our new summer house! It's been a ton of work but we are loving it here.    Sunday I'm having my first party at our new house.  It's going to be a Paint and Sip brunch.  I have a fun menu planned and I have someone who is going to teach us to make a painting.  She was sweet enough to do mine ahead of time as a sample.  I love the way in turned out!  
 

2-Ava is starting a new basketball season and her first games are this weekend.  She will be in tournaments every weekend until the end of June.  I love watching her play!  

 

3-Wednesday night was our annual end of the year awards dinner for the fraternity and sorority community.  There are 700 students involved in Greek Life and it was a great night to celebrate them. It was such a fun event!  

 

4-These stamps are coming out at the Post Office today and I want to get them.  I think they are so cute! 

 

I hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo 

0 comments: