Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  This weekend is going to be a good mix of work and fun.  I love weekends like that!


 

1-We took a little trip to Washington DC earlier this week.  Ava is on spring break and I wanted to do something fun with her and Anne our exchange student.  I did a post about our trip here and I'm hoping to get another one up this week. 
 
We have loved having Anne with us and she moves to her new house today.  She is going to be with our neighbors so we will still see her a lot!  Anne is a Rotary exchange student so she will live with three families during her stay.  We were family number 2 and she'll go home in July after her stay with our neighbors. 
 
2-This weekend we are moving into our new summer house. We are renting our home out this summer to baseball families that are in town for baseball camps.  We have been moving stuff over slowly all week and I bought new bedding and towels and I'm going to get everything washed and ready to go for when we move in next weekend. Here we are in front of our new house last fall  with our realtor.
 
3-I am in love with string gardens!  This week I did a tutorial.  You can read it here and I'm so excited because my friend Rachael and I are doing string gardens as one of our summer craft classes for Branch and Bloom.  If you are local we will be doing this class in August 😉❤
We are doing four craft classes total this summer
May 13-Farm Retreat
June 9-Plant and Pose
July 13-monogrammed Wine Glasses
August-Cider, String Gardens and Sunflowers (date TBD) 
 
4-Sunday afternoon I'm headed to a yoga retreat.  I'm looking so forward to going.  Yoga is one of my favorite things ever.  This retreat is for restorative yoga which is a relaxation form of yoga.  I can't wait!
 

I hope you have a great weekend!

Xoxo 

 

0 comments: