Monday, April 10, 2017

Our weekend

This past weekend was a great mix of work and fun.  I love weekend like that!  And it's FINALLY getting warm so we were able to get outside yesterday which was great!


I started my weekend at a new yoga studio in town.  It is beautiful!  I did yin yoga which is holding a pose for a period of time (we did three minutes) to increase flexibility.  I really liked it and I can't wait to go back  next week!

 

Ava went away for the weekend with her friend Caroline.  They went to visit Caroline's grandparents.  They had a great time hanging out, eating and shopping.


Saturday night I went to see the spring musical st the high school.  They did High School Musical and it was so cute.  Two of our neighbors were in it which was a bonus.  The kids did a great job!

 

Yesterday Anne and I went to decorate Easter Eggs at my friend Rachael's.  Her boys loved it!!!  I always think it's fun to decorate eggs for Easter.

 

Rachael and I also made some sample monogram wine glasses for our upcoming craft night. I loved how they turned out!  

 

G and I also spent a lot of time this weekend working on our house for baseball.  He spent the weekend painting and I have been de-cluttering.  We are taking bags and bags of stuff to Salvation Army.  It feels good to get rid of so much stuff.  

I hope you had a great weekend!!!
Xoxo 

0 comments: