Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Crafty Wednesday {recap of 2017 projects}

Happy Wednesday friends!  It is FREEZING cold here and I am trying to stay warm today.  I am so sick of this cold weather.  I wish I could stay home and craft the day away but I am at work today gearing up for the spring semester. I have lots of craft projects planned for 2018 but before I start on those I thought I would highlight all of my crafty Wednesday posts from 2017
























































Also I co-own a small craft business called Branch and Bloom we do monthly craft nights in our town.  After almost every class I post pictures from our class and our project.  Here are some of our projects from 2017.  We have a lot of great things planned for 2018.  I can't wait to get started.































Wow!  I loved going back over this list and thinking about my projects from 2017. I love crafting and  creating beautiful things.  Here's to a great 2018 full of projects!

Xoxo










0 comments: