Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!   I’m excited for a beautiful fall weekend.  It’s going to be gorgeous out and we have some outside things planned and I’m hosting a fall brunch on Sunday.  It should be a great weekend.    Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1.  I own a small craft business with my friend Rachael called Branch and Bloom last night we had our monthly craft night for October.  We made succulent pumpkin topiaries.  They were a big hit and it was a fun night!  This is a quick and easy project and I’ll post a full tutorial next Wednesday on my Crafty Wednesday post.  


2.  I got this picture this week from Ava’s host family.  They have been taking her on lots of adventures.  This weekend they are going to a castle somewhere in the Czech Republic. 
Last weekend Ava went to Prague.  She is still a little homesick but she’s hanging in there.  We are so proud of her ❤️


3.  On Wednesday I shared how to make make a fall centerpiece.  It was easy to put together and the best part is that it will last all the way to Thanksgiving!  I love projects  like that.  You can read the post here. 


4. I’m going to a benefit gala in November go support our local hospital.  This week I bought two dresses and shoes  online because I don’t have time to go shopping (the mall is an hour away from my house)  before the gala.  
I bought these two dresses and I am hoping I will like one of them.



5.  A friend posted this on Facebook this week and I just love it.  I think so many times we take for granted all the wonderful blessings and gifts we’ve been given.  I’m trying to be grateful for everything I have.  



That’s it for me this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: