Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {Valentine Decorations}

This week I decorated for ❤Valentine's Day ❤.  I always love pulling out my decorations every year to see what I have.  I always like to ydecorate the hutch in our dining room. I like decorating it because it's easy and you can see our dining room from all the others rooms on our main floor.


This year I used some woodsy, earthy elements along with my usual red and pink.

 

I got this picture at Hobby Lobby and I absolutely love it.  I'm thinking about leaving it out all year long when we move to the tiny house.


 

I got the felt banner from Etsy.  I love getting it out every year.

 

My apothecary jars filled with wine corks and pods from a sweet gum tree.
 
 

I also have this festive wreath that I hung on the mirror in our dining room.

 

I love decorating for all the holidays throughout the year!  I still have a little decorating to do but mostly I'm done. Next month it's my turn to host Book Club and Bunco so I like for our house to look cute and festive.

Happy Wednesday!
Xoxo

0 comments: