Monday, January 2, 2017

Oh Hey 2017

2016 was a great year for us but we are SO excited about what's to come in 2017.  Here are a few things that we are looking forward to in 2017

  1. Ava studying abroad next fall in the Czech Republic.
  2. Brock starting at the Univ. of Arizona
  3. We are going to have a foreign exchange student live with us starting later in January.
  4. Brock and I are going to Walt Disney World in March with my family.
We spent the last day of 2016 with our dear friends and had a fabulous time ringing in the New Year. We are ready for 2017!

 

New Year's Eve day I ran a frostbite 5k with some some friends.  Elsa photobombed us :-)

 

Ava went to her friend L's house for a Hanukah party. 

 

New Years Eve night we went to an early dinner with our dear friends R and I. It was low key and relaxing and it was great.    We always have such a fun time with them!   They went with us to NYC for the tree lighting.  We didn't take any pics Sat. night but here is a pic of them and us from NYC.

 
After dinner R and I headed to a party and G and I  went to pitch card party.  It was a fun way to ring in the new year!

 

Sunday my dear friend Rachael and her husband had a New Years Day brunch.  It was so fun!  Ava and her friends were in charge of waffle making.

 

Of course we had to pose for a picture :-)

 

Even the kids had a fun time!  

 
 
Here is all my delicious brunch food.  So good!

 
 
Rachael and I came up with a fun time capsule activity that everyone did.  We gave everyone a piece of paper and they shared their favorite memories from 2016 and some goals for 2017.  We put them in a box and will open them at next years brunch.  I took a picture of mine because I didn't want to forget what I wrote down as goals for 2017.

 

We have one more day of break and then Tuesday it's back to reality.  I hope you and yours had a wonderful New Years!
Xoxo 

0 comments: