Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Life lately

Hey there Tuesday.   Our life lately has been BUSY.  Ava got sick last week and then she had mid terms at school so she spent all her free time studying.  G and I have been SO busy with the start of the new semester. We are hoping this week things will calm down a bit.

Last Wed I went to an annual meeting for our town's Main Street organization.  Two of my friends-Faith and Stephanie-are on the board.  I'm so proud of them!  

 

Last week I made this cute little monogrammed plate for Valentines Day.  I'll have a full tutorial tomorrow on crafty Wednesday.

 

Ava had two basketball games this weekend.  I'm so sad but I missed both because of work :-(. Graig was able to go to one and Grandma Jan went to the one so I'm thankful she had someone there at both games.

 

 

Saturday night G and I went to dinner  with my dear gal pals to celebrate my birthday.  It was such a fun night.  I love these ladies and I'm glad we were able to catch up.

 

I hope you have a great week.  We are already looking forward to the weekend because we have a few fun things planned. 
Xoxo

0 comments: