Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {monogram plates}

Well hello Wednesday....this week is FLYING by for us.   But today I wanted to share these adorable monogram plates I have been making with my silhouette vinyl cutter.  They are SO easy to make and they make the cutest gifts.  Before I had my vinyl cutter I got vinyl monograms on Etsy.

A few weeks ago I got together with my friend V and we made these adorable plates.  The permanent vinyl is like a sticker and sticks to the plate.

I made these tartan (love!) plates.  I got 6 of these plates for $5 after Christmas at TJ Maxx.  I love the way they turned out.  I am going to use them until Valentine's Day and then but them up for next year.



My friend V did a dark brown monogram on white plates.   Hers turned out great too!


 

These monograms hold up pretty well you just can't put them through the dishwasher.  The monograms are perfect for adding a little flair to your everyday dishes.

Happy Wednesday!
Xoxo

0 comments: