Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {Snow flake garland}

I love crafting and being creative so every Wednesday I am going to share a craft project that I have done.  I hope it inspires you to be crafty too :) I A few weeks ago after I took down Christmas I wanted something festive and cute in our dining room.  I thought a snowflake garland would be perfect.

Here is my finished product.  I love how it turned out!




I used my silhouette vinyl cutting machine to make perfect snowflakes.  Folding paper and cutting snowflakes like we did in grade school would totally work too!  You just want a variety of shapes in your garland to give it some depth and interest.  



After you cut out your snowflakes you want to use jute ribbon to thread your snowflakes.  I got my jute ribbon in the craft section at Walmart.


 

 Thread all of your snowflakes on your jute ribbon. 



and hang up and enjoy!  It's a simple project and will add a touch of whimsy to your winter decor.  

 

 Happy crafting friends!
xoxo

0 comments: