Sunday, January 15, 2017

Birthday fun!

My birthday was Friday and we have spent all weekend celebrating which has been so great!  


The party started at lunch on Friday with my girlfriends.  We went to a good Italian place and everyone ordered...wait for it....SALADS... because it's January and everyone is on a diet.  🙄.  It was so fun and it was great to have lunch and catch up.  I ❤❤these ladies.


 

Friday night G and I went to dinner.  I got pulled pork nachos.  They were AMAZING!!!!  It was nice having dinner just the two of us :-)

 

After dinner we went to Ava's basketball game.  It was a great game and her team won after coming from behind on the last quarter. 

 
 
Saturday I saw TWO movies.  It was so relaxing and a real treat.

I saw Hidden Figures which was an AMAZING movie.  I took Ava and our foreign exchange student Anne and it was such an inspirational movie.  It's unbelievable the racism and sexism these women had to overcome.  I hope this film gets nominated for an Oscar.

 

We also went and saw LaLa Land which was another great movie.  It was a musical and it was SO good.  I'm so glad we got to see it!
 

This morning Grandma Jan took me out for a birthday breakfast. Ava and Anne went too and it was delicious.  I'm glad I got to celebrate with her.

 
  
It's been a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: