Thursday, January 19, 2017

Life lately

Our life lately has been BUSY...it's our season of life right now and we are trying to enjoy each and every second.


Ava is in the middle of her basketball season.  She has great teammates this year and she  is loving high school basketball.
My friend L takes pics at all the games.  I love this one she took of Ava and her team. We will be at basketball all weekend because Ava has games on Friday and Saturday.

 

 We have our first Branch and Bloom craft night of the year tonight!  We are making wine cork boards and these adorable wine cork planters. 

 

Ava's friend M is in a photography class and she did a photo shoot with Ava on Monday for her class.  This one is my favorite.  I'm going to get it made on a canvas. 

 

My birthday was last Friday and we celebrated with Ava's two bff's and our exchange student with a cake at home after Ava's basketball game. 

 

That's our life lately.  I hope you've had a great week!

Xoxo

0 comments: