Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am joining ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my favorites from this week.  

1-it's my birthday today!  I am going to spend the day with my family and dear girlfriends and I can't wait.  I love spending time with my people and I'm looking forward to a great day!

 

2-We had our monthly bunco night Wednesday night.  As always it was a blast.  I love catching up with these ladies every month :-). Next month it's my turn to host and I'm doing a valentine theme.

 

This month was Tuscan themed and the snacks were delicious.  I could eat olives, artichokes and cheese all.day.long-delicious!


3-My name is Angie and I'm addicted to Amazon... I love buying books on Amazon and last month I saw this one on instagram and I just had to have it.  I love mixing up different drinks.

 

I went to a party  and mixed up these drinks they were SO good!

It's one part white cranberry juice with one part vodka a splash of simple syrup and a squeeze of lime-ah-mazing! I added cranberries and gold sugar around the rim to make it look pretty :-)

 

4-I'm making a meal this weekend  for a friend that had a baby and I'm using these adorable stickers that I got from Erin Condren.  I ordered a bunch and have had them for years and I am always happy when I can use them :-)

 

I hope you had a great week!!
Xoxo 

1 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello, I'm popping by from the link up! Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you enjoyed a fabulous one!! That platter couldn't possibly look yummier & your drink looks delightful! I think it's time for an afternoon snack after reading this post. ;) Enjoy your weekend! - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate