Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Today I am doing my first ever link up!  I am joining Erika, Narci and Andrea to share my favorites from this past week!  I have a lot of favorites I want to share :)

When the days are short and the nights are long I LOVE to read.  Right now I am reading two books and I am really loving both of them

I am reading A Man Called Ove for my book club this month and I just started it but so far it's really good.


I love cleaning and organizing  and I've heard great things about this book.  In fact,  I got this book for my best girlfriends for Christmas.  I just started reading it myself and I am hooked!  Hopefully our house will be organized soon :)


A tree from our backyard was the Christmas tree in NYC this year!  It has been a fun few months.  You can read all about it here, here and here




A lot of our friends, co-workers and former students have visited the tree this holiday season.  It has been fun seeing all of their pictures in front of the tree.  We have SO many pictures and newspaper clippings from this amazing experience.  Our plan is to put together a scrapbook so we can remember this special Christmas.



We are looking forward to the weekend!  Ava has a basketball game tonight and then tomorrow we have an exchange student moving in with us.   Anne is Ava's friend from school and she is from Denmark. She is going to be staying with us for three months and Ava is thrilled!   Here is a picture of them after a basketball game a few weeks ago. 
We have Anne's room all set up and we have a fun fun trips planned while Anne is with us. It will be fun to have another girl in our house :-) 



I hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo 

0 comments: