Monday, December 5, 2016

NYC-day 1

We left bright and early Wed to head to NYC for the tree lighting!  Here is our group before we left home.  We had snacks and watched Christmas vacation in van on the way down to the city.


 

 

While we were driving my sister Shelby and her family were flying up from Texas.

 
 
We dropped our bags off at the hotel and then my sister in law Anne, My dear friend Inez and Ava and her two friends headed to the Rockettes.

 

It was Santa Hat day at the Rockettes so we all got Santa Hats to wear.  

 

 

I love the gorgeous chandelier in the lobby of Radio City Music Hall.

 

The Rockettes show was amazing as always!
 
 

The manger scene at the end is always my favorite!

 

After the show we met Graig and my sister and her family for a few quick pictures before our dinner reservation.  It was pouring rain but we didn't care.  It was great to see our tree in Rockefeller plaza.

 

 

 

After seeing the tree we headed to our dinner reservation at Del Friscos.  We were in the private dining room and it was fabulous!  

 

Out niece Ainsley loved hanging out with Ava and her friends.


We had a blast with our dear friends Reggie and Inez.  

 

It was also great being with my mother and sister in law and my mother in laws friend Phyllis.

 

After dinner we headed to the tree lighting.  I have tons and tons of pictures from that and I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Xoxo

0 comments: