Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cookie swap

Last weekend my friend M hosted  her annual cookie swap soirée.  It was a fabulous afternoon of friends, fun, laughs and cookies!!!


M is a fabulous hostess and she does an amazing job organizing this party every year.  There were about 50 ladies there so she had to do a lot of coordinating to make this party happen.  She used a megaphone as a joke to keep us all organized and it worked!!  We had a gift to exchange and cookie swap.  

 

Here are four of my beautiful friends :-) 

 

More beautiful friends :-) :-)


On last picture before the swap!

 

Look at all of these delicious cookies!! We each made 7 dozen of the same cookie to swap.  Each person made something  different so after the swap we all had many different cookies to take home.  

 

 

 

I came home and wrapped up half of our cookies for my friend Julia.  I put the other half in the freezer so we would have them for Christmas Eve. 

The cookie swap is one of my favorite holiday traditions.   Thank you M for hosting it!
Xoxo 

0 comments: