Monday, December 26, 2016

We like to party all the time

Last week I had three Christmas parties with my gal pals.  My bestie R's mom calls all of  R's  friends gal pals so we all started calling each other gal pals.  I was so blessed to have three gal pal gatherings last week.  Ava also had her  annual cookie party.


Monday my book club had a dinner and a grab bag at a restaurant.  It was so fun to catch up with these girls.

 

I got the cutest drink dispenser at this party, which I have already used at Ava's cookie party.  

 
Ava was out of school Thursday and Friday so she had her annual cookie party during the day on Thursday.  We kept it super small this year-she only had 5 friends come.  As usual I made cookies before and the girls decorated them at the party.  We had plenty of colored icing and sprinkles for them to decorate with.

 

 

 

Thursday night I had a gift exchange with my dear friends.   We decided to do a favorite things exchange and we each brought our favorite things as gifts.  The limit for each gift was $30 and we brought 4 so everyone could take one home.  We had the best night! It was at bestie S's house and she decorated it so cute.

She had a hot chocolate bar which we all loved.


Here we all are.  These girls mean so much to me and I'm so so thankful for them.

 

I love books so I gave  them a book on organizing and a more fun book on wine :-)

 

We also got cozy blankets, soft PJ's,flowers, a ring,  and all the fixings for Bloody Mary's.

 

Friday morning I went to my neighbor H's for our annual peanut butter ball making day.  H and R joined us for a fun morning!

 

I brought gingerbread houses for the kids.  They were a big hit.

 

Friday night my friend V had a cocktail party.  She is the hostess with the mostest and everything is decorated so beautifully.

 

 

She had a fun mix of people and we had a great time!  

 

 

We had a busy and fun week before Christmas.
Xoxo 

0 comments: