Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {monogrammed wine glasses}

In July we had a monogrammed wine glass craft night for Branch and Bloom.  We had it at a wine and supper club in our town and that was the perfect venue.  It was our most successful craft night yet with 43 people!  I thought I would show you how we made our wine glasses in case you wanted to make them.  These are super easy and they make great gifts!

Here are the samples that we made for our craft class.   


I had a spring craft party and used my monogram wine glasses st the party.  My friends loved them!  
We had our craft night at a wine and supper club so the owners put out this cute sign for us.  

At our class each person made four monogrammed glasses using monogrammed decals we made on my silhoutte machine. 

We had 43 people at this craft night!  It was a great turnout and doing an easier project gave people time to talk with their friends and eat which is always fun!  
I cut out 2 inch monogrammed letters on my silhoutte.  I downloaded the monogram font from the silhoutte store. If you don't have a silhoutte machine you can order two inch vinyl monograms from etsy.  

You then attach the monogram to the glass with transfer paper.  I don't have pictures of this step but here is a tutorial online that explains that step.

Here is the finished product!  These wine glasses make great gifts and they are fun to make for yourself.  My friends also made them last year at my 40th birthday party.  You can see them here.  


I have lots and lots of projects I want to complete this fall so I am hoping to have lots of crafty Wednesday posts this fall.

Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo

0 comments: