Thursday, August 10, 2017

Brock's visit

We have LOVED having Brock home this week.   We've spent lots of time together and have loved just being together.  It's been so great.  He goes back to Arizona on Saturday so we are soaking up every drop of family time.


Monday we went to the race track in Saratoga.


Sadly our horses didn't win but I always love going.  I love being at the track and seeing the horses.  Brock and Ava had a fun time.



Every morning after Graig goes to work Brock and Ava come and lay with me and we all play on our phones and talk about what we are going to do for the day.



We also have spent some time cooking.  Brock has a few dishes he makes in Arizona and he wants to learn a few more so this week I taught him to make homemade macaroni and cheese and barbecue pork. Earlier this summer I got this DIY recipe binder and I've been adding our family favorites this summer.  I'll pass it on to Brock and Ava in a few years.  





Last night we had a photographer come over and she took a few family pictures.  Here is one of the pics from my iPhone.  



I am so proud of Brock and I'm so thankful we have this week with him. We have had a blast!  He goes back to Arizona Saturday and then he  starts classes at ASU on August 17.

I hope you've had a great week!
Xoxo

0 comments: