Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We have a fun weekend planned so I'm ready to get it started.  Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites. 


1-A favorite this week has been having Brock home.  We have had so much fun and I'm going to miss him terribly when he goes back to Arizona tomorrow.



2-We have been busy getting Ava ready for her study abroad year in the Czech Republic and her going away party is next weekend.  We FINALLY got her Visa this week and we talked to her first host family and decided when she will leave. We have a little over two weeks left with her at home.  I am SO thrilled for her and she is so excited to go but I'm going to miss her so much.


3.  I just finished reading  Monsters of Templeton and it was so good!  The story is set in Cooperstown, NY   This book was so great- It was historical fiction so it had lots of references to Cooperstown (called Templeton in the book) which I thought was so interesting since we live so close  The main character is searching for her father and learning secrets about her family along the way.  Her ancestors founded the town of Templeton and we learn all about them and their secrets in the book.  I liked this book so much I want to read the other books she has written.




































4. I got these bracelets from the Dixie Delights shop on Etsy and have been wearing them all summer long  I just love the colors!  They can be dressed up or down depending on what I am wearing.  I love them and I want to order a few more colors for fall.



I hope you have a great weekend!!
Xoxo



0 comments: