Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We have a BUSY weekend planned so I'm ready to get it started.  Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites. 


1-.  We said goodbye to Brock on Saturday and he flew back to Arizona.  We had an awesome visit with him and both G and I love seeing him so happy.  He loves Arizona, he loves his job and he started classes as Arizona State yesterday. We will fly out to see him at Christmas and I am already counting the days until we see him again.



2-Before we took Brock to the airport Rachael and I taught at craft class for our business Branch and Bloom.  It was a small one at a 4-H camp for adults.  We made flavored bath salts.  I hope to post the full recipe and a recap of the class on here soon.



We also scheduled our September craft night which is going to be DIY beer flights.  We are going to have people stain or paint the wooden paddle and then we are going to add their name or initial to the handle. You can also use the glasses as candle holders or for flowers as a centerpiece for you table.  This will be a fun one!  We have already had a lot of people sign up for this one which is great!



3.  Last Sunday my dear friend Stephanie had a birthday.  We celebrated by trying paddleboard yoga.  Because we were in the water we don't have any pictures of us doing the actual yoga but we had a blast!  I always love trying new things and it was fun to celebrate with Stephanie.  




Monday night we took Stephanie out for her birthday.  We went to an Italian restaurant.  It was so fun and we all had a great time.  It was a good night!



4-Ava's going away party is Sunday!  She has invited 100 of her closest friends to help her celebrate.  We are having it at a campground that our friends own.  We are going to have a chicken barbeque, yard games, music, a photo booth, swimming, etc.  The kids should have a great time.  G and I invited a few of our friends too so it will be a fun afternoon!



I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo

0 comments: