Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We are moving back home after being in our rental house all summer AND we are packing Ava up for her 11 month trip to the Czech Republic!   It's crazy around our house this weekend.   Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites. 



1.  Today we are saying goodbye to our summer house and moving back to our normal house.  We rented it all summer to baseball families that were visiting our area.   We have been packing all week and we will unpack and organize this weekend and hopefully be all settled in by next week.

2-on top of the craziness of moving Ava is also packing for her 11 month trip as a Rotary exchange student.  She will be living in the Czech Republic.  We had her going away party on Sunday.  You can read about it here.   And this week she has been saying goodbye to all of her friends.  

3.  Monday night I went to see David Serdaris.  He is an author and he did a book reading.  He is very witty and has a very dry sense of humor.  My friend Shannon and I took our friend Amy for her birthday.  It was a great night!
4.I got my book signed for Brock and Ava.  I decided I am going to start having books signed for them.  I told Ava about my plan and she told me she didn't want my old books-ha ha!  I think she'll appreciate them when she's older!

5-We had a little adventure this week with my  friend Sabrina and her daughter Eliza.  We went to Ithaca to the waterfalls and to do a little school shopping. It was a fun trip!!




6-Last night was our monthly Bunco night.   My friend Debbie hosted and we hung out on her deck.  It was a beautiful night but it was freezing cold!   We put on Debbie's sons' hats to stay warm.


7-Also this week Rachael and I (for our Branch and Bloom business) put together a wooden box for a fundraiser tonight for the animal shelter.  Rachael's husband made the box for us and we added bottles and the plant cuttings.  I think it turned out so cute!


Happy Friday friends!!



0 comments: