Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Make Up Party

Last night my friends Jenni, Julia and I hosted a make up party for our friends.  We thought it would be fun to try some new products and get some tips on how to apply our makeup.  I have been using the same make-up for years and it takes me less than 5 minutes to do it every day.  So we thought a party would be fun and informative.  

We had some snacks and some wine for our friends.



We had our party at a spa and they have Bare Minerals make-up for sale. It was fun seeing all of the Bare Minerals products. I  have been using Bare Minerals for years but I always use the same old stuff.  It was fun seeing all of their products and trying on new things.  The lady who did our party explained everything so well.  We learned all about highlighting and contouring and she did a foundation match for us. 




Here are all the steps we did.  I am writing them down and I texted them to my friends who went to the party so we wouldn't forget.  There are SO many steps.  I will not do all of these steps every day but it was fun to learn how to do them all.  

Cleanse
Moisturize
Primer
Color Corrector
Foundation
Concealor
Setting powder
Coutour
Blush
Highlight

I especially liked learning how to color correct, contour and highlight. When she contoured and highlighted us it made such a big difference!  I bought both highlighter and contour so I can practice at home.



Here is the color correcting kit she used on us.  I would like to buy something similar to try and cover up the dark circles under my eyes.



We had a great time.  It was a fun night and I loved learning how to use new products.  


Xoxo

0 comments: