Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Crafty Wednesday {monogram cup}






Hello!  The craft I’m going to show you today is so easy to make.  I’ve also gotten SO many compliments on it and orders from a few friends to make more.  Most people know I like to put monograms on everything.  I just love a good monogram.  When  I saw an insulated mug at Walmart I thought it would be perfect for a monogram.  Every day I bring ice tea to work so this cup is perfect for that.  And it was only $10.  I found it in the housewares section in the same aisle as the glasses and plates.







I used my silhouette vinyl cutter to make my monogram.  I have my monogram saved as an image on my  silhouette computer program and I can adjust the image to be bigger or smaller depending on what I’m making. 

I use my silhouette ALL the time for crafts.  I got it two or threee years ago for Christmas. It helps me make big andsmall  projects.  I also use it  to make projects for our crafts nights for Branch and Bloom. I just love it!  For this project I used white glossy permanent vinyl.  I always use oracle vinyl and I get it on amazon.






Here is my finished cup.  I just love easy, cute craft projects.



Happy Wednesday.

Xoxo

0 comments: