Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday Favorites

This has been a week of settling for us.  


We are settling back into our house after being gone for the summer and settling in to having grace our exchange student with us.  I have been organizing and putting this away this week and Graig is busy working getting our rental house ready.  Our tenants move in on Saturday.



Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea here are my favorites from this week

1.  My most favorite thing from this week was meeting Grace.  She an exchange student from Taiwan and will be with us until December.  She will start school with Ava next week and we have a few fun trips planned with her this fall.



2.  My college students are back!!  Classes started on Monday and  I have been going non stop since then.  It’s been a crazy busy week and I’m thrilled it’s Friday and that I have a three day weekend to look forward to!




3.  I said goodbye to my older adult ladies swim class members this week. Starting next week I will be teaching a deep water class early mornings on M/W instead of this T/Th evening class.  I have loved being their teacher for four years and I will miss them so much!  We had a potluck last night and it was a great way to end the last class.



4.  I did my summer book review this week.  You can read it here.  I just started reading 
The Hate U Give which has been made into a movie that comes out in October.  So far I really like the book. 





I hope you have had a great week!
Xoxo

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm clicking over from Friday Favorites. I'm looking forward to following along and learning about your experience with having an exchange student. It's something we've considered doing. Hope you have a wonderful week.