Wednesday, August 29, 2018

What's up Wednesday


Hey I'm linking up today to share what we've been up to lately.  It's been a busy summer and I am excited about getting back into our work and school routine.  Classes started at the College where I work on Monday and Ava starts school next Wednesday 9/5.  We are getting settled into our house again after being gone all summer (we rent it out to baseball families) and I'm excited about the fall season ahead.  

I don't link up every month but you can read my past WUW posts below





What we're eating this week...Now that we are back home I have been cooking so much more.  Last night we had a cookout and tonight G had to work late so Ava and I went to our friend's house for TACO TUESDAY.  We haven't had one in so long and it was good to get together and catch up.  I brought the taco meat and she provided the toppings. It was a fun night!! 

What I'm reminiscing about...All the fun we had this summer.  We had lots of adventures and good times and fun with friends and family.



What I'm loving...I'm loving being back in our home and getting settled. Home is my absolute favorite place to be.  I'm also excited about September and all things fall!!

What we've been up to...work, work and more work.  enough said!

What I'm dreading...Thankfully nothing at the moment!

What I'm working on...I'm working on unpacking and getting settled back at home after being gone all summer long.  

What I'm excited about...FALL!!  I love fall and we have a few fun things planned and I can't wait for the weather to be cooler and pumpkin everything.  I just love fall!

What I'm watching/reading...I just finished watching Sharp Objects on HBO.  The show is based on the book that I read in June.  The show was SO good!!  



What I'm wearing...I have been living in these birkenstocks this summer.  They are comfy and cute and I just love them. 




What I'm doing this weekend...going to Saratoga to celebrate my friend Julia's 50th birthday!



  Also school shopping for Ava on Sunday  and we have a day trip to Ithaca on Monday to see the waterfalls.  While I'm in Saratoga G is going to paint Ava's room gray.  We got her a new desk and dresser at IKEA and he's going to put that together so she'll have a new room by the time school starts!

What I'm looking forward to next month...anything and everything related to fall. I just love all of it-cooler weather, bonfires, high school football games, 

What else is new...we have an exchange student living with us for a few months.  Her name is Grace and she is really sweet.   She just arrived in the US on Sunday and moved in to our house Sunday afternoon.  On Monday night after dinner we went out for ice cream and showed her the high school.   She will start school next week.


0 comments: