Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

We have enjoyed our Christmas break,  but tomorrow is back to reality!  The week went by SO fast, we didn't do anything too exciting but it was nice to be together and celebrate the Christmas season.  We watched a lot of movies, ate a lot of good food, and spent time together as a family.   I downloaded my pictures from this past week and I had over 100!  So I am going to break up my Christmas posts into 3 because I want to be able to look back and remember our Christmas. I am going to start with Christmas eve, tomorrow I will post about Christmas day and then on Tuesday I will post about our fun New Year's Eve. 

Christmas Eve was really busy for us because Brock and Ava had school and I had work until the 23rd!  So I spent Christmas eve cooking, cleaning and getting ready for Christmas.  I also took Ava to dance practice at church because she and some other girls did a dance during our Christmas eve church service. 



Here is Ava in front of the Nativity before church.  She is in her Angel robe for her dance :)


Ava with Papa Larry before Church. 

Here is Ava during her dance. We were in the front row so I got some good pictures!


Here is Graig, Papa Larry his wife Shirley, Brock and Ava after church.  Brock looks thrilled-ha ha!


After church we went to Grandma Jan's to eat dinner and open presents.  We had a good time.  Here is Ava with Grandma Jan.

Ava and me :)

Graig and Brock

Brock and Grandma Jan

Brock and Ava with Grandma Jan, I love this picture of the three of them!


We are spending tonight getting ready for school and work tomorrow.  I can't believe our vacation is already over :(  I am looking forward to getting back into our routine!  Graig always says that the Monday after New Year's is his favorite day of the year-ha ha!  He loves his work and routines and  getting back into the swing of things.

0 comments: