Friday, February 25, 2011

St. Patrick's Day decorations!

I don't have a lot of things for St. Patrick's Day but I do like putting out a few things for this holiday. I concentrate my decorations on our dining room hutch and on a little table in our living room. I think decorations make a bigger impact when seasonal things are put together in a group.
I have a lot of green things in my normal decor so I put every green thing I had downstairs on our hutch to make it festive for St. Patrick's Day!

This is the hutch in our dining room.  I love changing it out for the seasons.  I didn't buy anything new this year.  These are all things I have had in the past.   I love my little lemon tree from Pottery Barn.


I printed this subway art from the eighteen25 blog.  The subway art printables they do are SO cute!

This is the little table in our dining room. I love the "kiss me I'm Irish" sign!


This is the center piece on our dining room table.  I really like that it's simple and clean looking.  The candle that's burning is cupcake from Bath and Body Works.  I love that scent.  And right now at BBW their large candles are $10 each!

We have a fun weekend planned,  tonight we are going to go snow tubing!  We have never been but I've heard it's really fun!  Tomorrow we are going shopping I am looking for a new comforter set for our bedroom. Have a good weekend!

0 comments: