Sunday, February 20, 2011

Catch up!


I can't believe I haven't blogged in three weeks! I didn't really mean to take a break but I got busy doing other things and I didn't get around to blogging.
Here  is a little catch up post so you can see what we have been doing these past few weeks. 

Brock just ended his 8th grade basketball season. These pictures are from his last game.  I have an continuous action setting on my camera so I tested it out.  Here is Brock shooting a free throw. 



Here is Brock with his good friend George.  As you can tell they were THRILLED I was taking this picture-ha ha!

This is the best I could do with a whole team shot.  This was after their last game and they were ready to go. I really wanted a good picture to put in Brock's room so I guess this one will have to do. 

We went out to lunch at a hibachi grill for my friend Stacie's b-day which was a lot of fun!  Here is a picture of all of us after lunch. 


I also hosted a Bunco night at my house a few weeks ago.  This was us after our Bunco night!

Brock and Ava are out of school this week for their Winter Break.  They are SO excited to have the week off!  Tonight Ava is spending the night with Grandma Jan and Brock has a friend over.  Graig and I are watching TV and getting organized for the week.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Brock is growing up! Great pictures of you with your friends--looks like you all have been busy! Good to catch up with you yesterday!