Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter Break

Brock and Ava are out of school this week and I am taking Thursday and Friday so I could spend some time with them.
Today I went to get a pedicure and Ava got a kid's manicure.  It was fun to have a little girl time!    We both love getting our nails done!
We also made the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls today. It was quite the process but they were SO good!    The recipe made so many! We all ate way too many of them today.  Brock and Ava helped roll out the dough.  Brock was so annoyed that I took this picture.  He hates getting his picture taken-ha ha.  I am just happy that he wanted to hang out with us he is usually with his friends or playing basketball. 


Here is Ava cutting the cinnamon rolls.  The one recipe made 6 pans!  We will be eating cinnamon rolls all weekend!  


Here we are waiting for the cinnamon rolls to get done. 


Last night I went to a wine tasting with my friends Allison and Sara.  It was fun to get out of the house and have some girl time.  We had such a good time and it was fun catching up.  Sara went to school in the south (Mississippi State) and we spent a lot of time talking about sororities she had 400 girls in her sorority!  I went to Eastern Illinois University and had 130 in mine and I thought that was big-ha ha!I. Allison and I both work as sorority/fraternity advisors at different colleges and our average chapter size is about 40-50  it was so interesting hearing about Sara's sorority experience!

Allison and me  Thanks for going Allison I had a great time! 


Sara, Allison and me


Happy Thursday!  We are getting a big storm her tonight and tomorrow morning.  I hope it clears up because we are going snow tubing tomorrow evening when Graig gets done with work.  We are all looking forward to it!




1 comments:

AG said...

It was fun! I can't wait until the next one...
xoxo