Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few finds!

I love when I find cheap, cute things for our house.  I don't like a lot of clutter so I only buy something when I know I have a place to put it.  When I saw these two things recently I knew I could find a place for them and I had to have them!  A few weeks ago I went to Hobby Lobby and I found this adorable bird cage.  It was 50% off.  I love bird cages and when I saw this I knew I had to have it so I told Graig it was my Valentine's Day present from him!  I put it in our dining room, this spring I will get a plant or some flowers to put in it. 



I got these numbered jars at Homegoods. I LOVE that store!  They were only $7! 

Tonight we are getting ready for the week ahead!  The kids go back to school tomorrow so I need to get them to bed early tonight!  Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

AG said...

love the bird cage! Almost as much as I love mine!