Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A quick Tuesday update!

My sister Shelby texted me this afternoon to let me know my poor niece Ainsley has RSV :(   Shelby thinks she got it from another baby in her day care class.  Poor thing.  Here is a picture of Ainsley from this past weekend at her baby dedication at Church.  I think she is the cutest baby!


Brock is working on a family tree for his Spanish class.  He doesn't have to use real pictures so he chose pictures from online.  I am Oprah and his Papa Bob is Will Farrell-ha ha! 



Ava made this sign at school.  I think it turned out really cute!  She is really proud of it so we decided to hang it in the dining room.


Graig has been in Las Vegas with our friend Timmy since Saturday he is coming home tomorrow.  Thank goodness!  We all miss him.  Ava made him a welcome home sign on our chalkboard. 


While he has been gone I have been working on a few projects.  One of the things I'm working on is this wall behind the couch in our living room.  I decided to take almost everything off and start over.  This wall has been SO hard to decorate!  I went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday and got a few cute things for this wall.  I have slowly been hanging some new stuff up.  Hopefully I will be able to show you the finished product in a few days. 



Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Poor Ainsley... Ava's sign is cute! I can't wait to see your finished wall.