Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend fun!

This weekend was a lot of fun!  Friday night Ava and I went to family fitness night at the YMCA.  We did 1/2 hour classes in zumba, kickboxing and yoga.  We both liked zumba the best!

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to go to a flea market with my friends Allison and Sabrina.  The flea market started at 8am and we got there a little before 8 and there was already a line!  I found some great treasures that I'll show later this week.  I got some really cute things including some toys for sweet little Ainsley.  I can't wait to give them to her when we visit them this summer!  My sister posted this picture of Ainsley on her blog today.  It's Ainsley in her bumble bee costume.  I love her so much!



Ava wanted some pink highlights in her hair so we went to the salon and I let her get four pink highlights.  She was so excited but a little scared and she didn't want me to take her picture-ha ha!



Saturday night I went to a fundraiser for our YMCA with some friends.  It was called "pub and grub" and all of the restaurants and bars in town donated food and drinks and we got to try everything and then vote on our favorite one. It was a fun night for a good cause!

Here we all are! 


This morning I got up early and met my friend Sabrina to start our first day of training for Couch to 5K.  There is a 5K in our town that we want to run in October so we are starting early-ha ha. 


We went to Sunday school and church and we saw 4 babies get baptized! They were so cute!  We also ran into Brock's 6th grade teacher and she said she couldn't believe how big he is getting :(  He is taller than both of us!

This afternoon Ava and I went over to the mall and wal-mart to get out for a little bit and when we were driving home the roads looked like this!  We are getting 8-12 inches of snow tonight!  I am hoping for a snow day tomorrow.  I hope you all had a good weekend!  

3 comments:

Janna said...

You're lucky to still be getting snow.. all we are getting is rain. I can't wait to see your new items and I like your new blog look!

Michelle said...

I love your new blog background with up-dated pictures of the kids! They are getting so big! Pink highlights!! I bet she had fun getting them! Yeah!! I'm so glad you are doing couch to 5K! I am too--we'll have to keep eachother up-dated! Love ya!

AG said...

it was a good weekend! Except the snow portion. BOOOO!

I can't wait to start yard saling...