Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Decorating!

Last weekend Ava helped me put on our Easter Decorations.  I love decorating for Spring!  I only put a few things out every year but I always enjoy getting them out.  I put most of our decorations in our dining room.
I always like to decorate our hutch for every season.




I love the top shelf!  I got the lemon tree last year at Pottery Barn, the bird cage is from Michael's, and the Easter Bucket is from Whimsy Tin.


A close up of our Easter Bucket.  I love the colors in this bucket!

Here is a close up of my cloche filled with an egg garland.

An Easter Bunny!

I love this wire pot at Hobby Lobby I love it for spring!


I put a few spring things in our living room.

Here are some decorations on a little table in our living room.


Here's our Spring mantle with an egg wreath.  I got this wreath a few years ago and I love getting it out every year.  

A few spring branches in a milk vase

A spring pitcher, I got this last year at Cracker Barrel


A little spring bird. 

I hope you enjoyed our spring decorations!  It will be fun looking at everyone's spring and Easter decorations. Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Your decorations are all really cute! I need to get busy on mine.