Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hobby Lobby finds

Last Saturday I went to Hobby Lobby with my two friends Allison and Sabrina.  It was a lot of fun and we spent 2 hours in the store!  Allison had never been to a Hobby Lobby before she wrote a blog post about all of the great stuff she found.  Her post is here.
I went to find some things for my big wall behind our couch. 

My favorite find is this turquoise mirror.  I love it!  I am going to hang it on the wall behind my couch.



I love this metal square sign.  It was all black but I wanted a little blue on it so I added a robin's egg blue glaze.  I like the way it turned out!



This candle stick was in the 80% clearance aisle.  It only cost $3!  It was black with red spots so I painted it and distressed it. 

This was another fun find!  A Fleur Di lis metal sign.  I have been wanting one of these and it was 50% off so I couldn't pass it up!


These are metal signs that I made.   Sabrina gave us the idea and Allison did a tutorial on how we made them.  They were SO easy!  Sabrina always comes up with these cute ideas I keep telling her she needs to start a blog!
 

This is not from Hob Lob but it's really cute so I wanted to show it.  I found this candle holder at Wal-Mart on Sunday.  I'm going to put it on the wall behind our couch. 


I love the Hob Lob but I'm glad we don't have one in our town, I would spend way to much money there!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I like all of the deals you got at HL. I love that store, but I have to limit myself.

AG said...

wow. I love all of your stuff! hee hee. Your memo boards came out cute and I wish I had gotten that candle holder. I didn't realize it was only $3. whoa.