Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ava's photo shoot

We just got back from a Halloween Party.  It was fun!  I went with Sabrina and Allison.  I dressed up like an 80's girl, Allison went as a cheerleader and Sabrina was a Greek goddess.  I will post pictures from our fun night soon. 

Today I wanted to show some pictures of Ava. My friend Rebecca is a photographer. She is SO talented. A few weeks ago she asked me if she could photograph Ava and of course I said yes.  She takes amazing photos! 

This one is my absolute favorite!

This blue ballet costume is from Ava's dance recital two years ago.  I love how it brings out the blue in her eyes. 



Ava looking sassy in her red jazz costume. 

I love the way she looks in this picture. I'm going to have this one blown up so I can put it in a big frame.

These are just a few of the images that Rebecca took at Ava's photo shoot.  I can't wait to see the rest! 
Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So beautiful!! Love the black and white photo!

Dixie Delights said...

All are great but you are right...the last one is amazing!!!

Sabrina said...

They are beautiful!